- I’m interested, How do I start the process?
- How much do the photos cost?
- In what format will the images be provided to me?
- Are there any additional fees that I will have to pay for using the images?
- Do you keep backups for me?
- How long does it take to get my images?
Feel free to contact us with any questions. You can either call our studio or send us an email, whichever works best for you.
The cost varies based on the number of images that you will need. Our Product Photo Pricing Page gives a general guideline for almost all products.
We provide images optimized for both web and print. Web optimized images are generally 72dpi. Images optimized for print are high resolution and generally 300dpi.
Not at all. The images you purchase for you to use royalty free. You are free to use them for the web and/or for print.
It will vary slightly depending on the number of images that you need. Once we receive your products in studio, the project time is generally a few days to a couple weeks. Once we talk over the details with you we will be able to give you a better time frame.